What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter.
What do we use your information for?
Any if the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– Personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
– To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
– To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
– To process transactions (Your information whether public or private will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer).
– To send periodic emails (The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order or request, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, promotions related to products or service information, etc).
– To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain safety of your personal information when you submit a request, place an order, or access your personal information. These security measure include: password protected directories and databases to safeguard your information SSL (secure sockets layered) technology to ensure that your information is fully encrypted and sent across the internet securely or pci scanning to actively protect our servers from hackers and other vulnerabilities.
We offer the use of secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via SSL technology, encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights tp search systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction your private information will not be stored on our servers.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information.
PO Box 147
Sheffield, MA 01257
Phone: (413) 229-0423